Corrosion resistant and weather proof fitting totally protected against dust and exposure to high pressure water jets. Easy installation and maintenance.
Housing: Impact resistant, high flame resistant, light grey polycarbonate (PC). Optional: transparent housing (B1CT). Non ageing Polyurethane foam gasket. Captive, highly resistant catches made of polyamide (PA) (Stainless steel clips option).
Reflector: In galvanized rolled rigid sheet steel, with rounded profile to eliminate sharp edges. On request a flux regenerator reflector can be added and its made of high gloss aluminum anodized curved sheet .99,8%
Painting: In several stages, starts with phosphating then chromating, drying then stove epoxy powder enameling cationic anionic (electrostatic) (RAL colors upon request).
- Injection molded (one piece extruded) impact resistant, UV stabilized polycarbonate smooth surface with clear prismatic structure.
- Injection molded Plexiglas PMMA diffuser smooth surface with clear prismatic structure.
Lamp Holder: Polycarbonate with phosphorous bronze contacts.
Electrical Gear: 220-240V/50HZ
Power Supply: Hard wire, heat resistant (up to 150°C).
Optional: HPF, Digital, Dimmable, DALI Electronic, Emergency Conversion Kits and all types of Emergency modules, And addressable sensors.
Equipment: rubber cable gland & grommet in separate bag and optional mounting stainless steel brackets are supplied for suspension purpose.
Regulations: Manufactured in accordance with EN60598- CEI 3421 standards. Degree of protection in accordance with EN60529 standards.
Applications: Industrial facilities, Assembly bays and areas, underground garages and multi-storey car parks, Large-scale catering establishments.
- Radio interference suppression.
- Specular Aluminum reflector optic (symmetrical) OR (Asymmetrical).
- Fused terminal block.
- Fitted on all types of BusBar Trunking systems with plugs and clips singular or in groups.